Trados 5.5 fails to generate analysis report
Thread poster: Zhoudan
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:07
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Aug 14, 2002

When running the Analyse File tast in WorkSpace, trados cannot generate a report. I don\'t understand why. I learn from the online help that to generate a report, one needs a printer driver that comes with your windows system. Does it imply that my windows does not have a printer driver? Thank you in advance.

Zhou Dan

Direct link Reply with quote

Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 19:07
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
you mean "log file"? Aug 14, 2002

If you mean \"log file\" of the analysis, there is a workaround solution. Press \"View log file\" in the bottom left corner of the Analysis window. This opens the log file in Notepad. You can now \"Save as...\" the file.

Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:07
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I mean there is no analysis report at all Aug 14, 2002

Actually there is nothing in the log file about analysis result. But if you do text conversion, trados will show you a report and you may find it in the log file. But when operating analysis task, it generates no report.

Zhou Dan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 5.5 fails to generate analysis report

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs