Mobile menu

Why can\'t I see my graded questions?
Thread poster: Beth Kantus
Beth Kantus  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:13
German to English
Aug 16, 2002

I tried submitting a technical support request form but have not received a response. I don\'t know if that\'s because there\'s a backlog, or if it\'s because technical support is now only available to Platinum members.

Can someone tell me for certain why I can only see my ungraded questions now when I click the \"your questions\" button? I\'m afraid if I grade questions now they will vanish into the void too.

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Bob Kerns  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:13
Member (2002)
German to English
I can see all of my graded questions Aug 16, 2002

Hi Beth,

This seems to be another case of a feature working for some people and not for others, like being able to see the \"Off-Topic\" forum under \"See more discussions\", which I still can\'t see. All of my graded questions are, however, still visible. On the other hand I don\'t have any ungraded questions at the moment; if I did maybe the graded ones would disappear.

The marvels of technology

Fixed Aug 19, 2002

When you hit 500 asked and graded questions, the system just displayed a message saying \"This person has asked and properly closed 500 or more questions.\". Now if you\'re viewing your own questions, you\'ll get the full list, even if it\'s over 500.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why can\'t I see my graded questions?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs