Thread poster: Austra Muizniece

Austra Muizniece  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 21:57
Member (2004)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Apr 28, 2006

I've tried to change the information on my profile page today ("Enter info about you or your agency's areas of specialization, background, accomplishments, pricing, etc.:" field), but nothing happens - I get a message saying my profile has been updated but it only shows the old information. I didn't upload new CV or pictures which would take a while to appear, so I'd be very grateful if you could provide some advice on how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
I see you still use old profile design Apr 28, 2006

Have you tried the new one-

http://www.proz.com/profile
(you have to be logged in on ProZ).

AFAIK, the old design will be discontinued after some time anyway.

Uldis

austra muizniece wrote:

I've tried to change the information on my profile page today ("Enter info about you or your agency's areas of specialization, background, accomplishments, pricing, etc.:" field), but nothing happens - I get a message saying my profile has been updated but it only shows the old information. I didn't upload new CV or pictures which would take a while to appear, so I'd be very grateful if you could provide some advice on how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Austra Muizniece  Identity Verified
Latvia
Member (2004)
English to Latvian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved! Apr 28, 2006

The new text is visible, I guess I just had to wait:)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to edit profile page

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums