Thread poster: Waleed Mohamed

Waleed Mohamed  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 15:39
English to Arabic
+ ...
May 9, 2006

Dear Colleague and Site Staff,

I have tried to get my ID verified through paying 5 dollars with my credit card. I followed all steps correctly but I made one mistake. The only mistake was that I forgot to select my country, which is Egypt. It was USA by default. When I clicked on “continue” to complete the order, I received a receipt of 5 dollars to my e-mail address. However, an error message appeared on the website saying that "wrong parameters were supplied ...." I don't remember the exact message, but it said that the process failed. Verified ID mark did not appear under my name.
Now, my questions are as follows:
1. Do I have to repeat all steps again, select my correct country and pay 5 dollars again?
2. When should the verified ID mark appear under my name? immediately after the payment?

Thank you very much for your help!

Direct link Reply with quote

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:39
English to Turkish
Please submit a Support Ticket May 9, 2006

Hi Waleed,

I suggest you submit a Support Request as soon as possible. That way, you'll get a much faster and authorized reply.

Best of luck!

Almudena Leal
Local time: 12:39
French to Spanish
+ ...
My ID hasn't been verified Jun 6, 2006

Dear Waleed and site staff,

I'm happy you brought up this question.

I'm a partial platinum member since 2004 and I've paid with a credit card twice. However, I haven't got my ID verified.

I've submitted several times the Identity Verification application but nothing there any problem with my profile?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with ID verification

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs