Difficulties in posting questions ....
Thread poster: Elisabeth Toda-v.Galen
Elisabeth Toda-v.Galen  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:03
Dutch to French
+ ...
May 18, 2006

Hi everyone

Since about a week now, whenever I hit the "previsualise your question" button, I keep coming back to the previous page, i.e. without the question. This is quite boring as I have to type and retype the question several times before it is actually posted. Generally I need at least 3 tries before I get through.

Does anyone experience the same problem and if so, did h'/she find a reason or an explanation for it ?

Direct link Reply with quote

justin C
United States
Local time: 21:03
Are you still having the problem? May 18, 2006

Hi Elisabeth!

Are you still having the problem?

If so, what browser are you using?

Best Regards,

Rowan Morrell  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 14:03
Member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Having Much the Same Problem Sep 1, 2006

I don't know about Elisabeth, but I'M having that problem at the moment. Repeated attempts to ask a question are met with a "There was a problem with your info" error message, and the word and context fields are shown as being blank, even though I most definitely filled them in! It's never happened to me before, and I hope a solution can be found ASAP!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Difficulties in posting questions ....

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs