Thread poster: Elisabeth Toda-v.Galen
Elisabeth Toda-v.Galen  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:18
Dutch to French
+ ...
May 18, 2006

Hi everyone

Since about a week now, whenever I hit the "previsualise your question" button, I keep coming back to the previous page, i.e. without the question. This is quite boring as I have to type and retype the question several times before it is actually posted. Generally I need at least 3 tries before I get through.

Does anyone experience the same problem and if so, did h'/she find a reason or an explanation for it ?

Tks
Elisabeth

Direct link Reply with quote

justin C
United States
Local time: 04:18
English
Are you still having the problem? May 18, 2006

Hi Elisabeth!

Are you still having the problem?

If so, what browser are you using?

Best Regards,
Justin

Rowan Morrell  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 22:18
Member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Having Much the Same Problem Sep 1, 2006

I don't know about Elisabeth, but I'M having that problem at the moment. Repeated attempts to ask a question are met with a "There was a problem with your info" error message, and the word and context fields are shown as being blank, even though I most definitely filled them in! It's never happened to me before, and I hope a solution can be found ASAP!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Difficulties in posting questions ....

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs