Mobile menu

Job notification email suddenly stopped
Thread poster: overseas

overseas
Local time: 06:00
English to Korean
+ ...
May 24, 2006

Proz.com job notification email suddenly stopped and I have not beeing receiving any notification email for more than 10 days. My email setting has never been changed before or after the "not receiving job notification email" incident happened, except that I recently changed my main email address--however, the incident happend long before I changed it.
Ever since then, I have to come to Proz.com site to check the job posting.
So.....Help!

Direct link Reply with quote

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 09:00
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Mail monitor May 24, 2006

A relatively new and still little known feature in ProZ.com is the Mail Monitor, that can be found in the "My ProZ.com" menu, and selecting the option "My Notifications".
In the Mail Monitor page you can check which notifications are sent to you for Jobs (and KudoZ), all notifications in a given period (you specify the dates) or specifically for a given Job number.

Using this tool, you can see if the notifications are sent or not, and deduce if the problem is within ProZ.com or outside it.
In other words, if you find that some notifications sent out from the ProZ.com server do not arrive to you, the problem is located in your email service, out of ProZ.com reach.

bye
Gianfranco

[Edited at 2006-05-24 20:50]

overseas
Local time: 06:00
English to Korean
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
You are right! May 24, 2006

Thank you very much.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job notification email suddenly stopped

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs