Graciela Guzman
Graciela Guzman  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:31
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 19, 2006

Hello everybody,
I don't know if this is the apropriate place to ask for help. It's already three days that I'm not receiving anything from Proz.com. I checked my settings and they are OK. I also checked with my server and sent messages to the email address I use with Proz and it is also working. I submitted a support ticket to no avail.
Can anyone help me solve this problem, please?
TIA
Graciela

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Check the delivery Jun 19, 2006

Dear Graciela,

you can check (for KudoZ and Jobs only) if the site has sent any notification your way, or not, using the feature "My Notifications", available under the menu "My ProZ.com.

You will be able to check if a specific notification, that you expected to receive, has been sent (in that case the problem may be outside of ProZ.com), or not sent (in which case the problem may be in your settings).

Apparently the feature is not available for Forum not
... See more
Dear Graciela,

you can check (for KudoZ and Jobs only) if the site has sent any notification your way, or not, using the feature "My Notifications", available under the menu "My ProZ.com.

You will be able to check if a specific notification, that you expected to receive, has been sent (in that case the problem may be outside of ProZ.com), or not sent (in which case the problem may be in your settings).

Apparently the feature is not available for Forum notifications, but the first two areas may be sufficient to locate where the problem is for Forum notifications too.

bye
Gianfranco

[Edited at 2006-06-19 06:49]
Collapse

Hipyan Nopri
Hipyan Nopri  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 18:31
Member (2005)
English to Indonesian
+ ...
I have the same experience Jun 19, 2006

What happens to you also happens to me. Even it has been about two weeks.
I have done what the moderator suggested, but as you said everything is all right.
Indeed, I have not sent a support ticket. I think this is the best solution.

Özden Arıkan
Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:31
English to Turkish
+ ...
Moved & made on-topic Jun 19, 2006

Hi Graciela and all,

I have moved the topic to the "Proz.com technical support" forum.

Regards,
Özden

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 07:31
SITE FOUNDER
Please submit a support ticket Jun 19, 2006

The best way to get issues such as these handled is by submitting a support request - at http://www.proz.com/support - with example URLs.

Graciela, I don't see any tickets from you. Could you submit one, with the URL of a question or job of which your settings say you should have been notified?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Graciela Guzman
Graciela Guzman  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Jun 19, 2006

Thank you to you all. I couldn't find your responses because I'm not receiving any mails.
I did all that Giancarlo recommended, rechecked my settings and called my server.
It seems, according to what Henry tells me, that my Support Ticket didn't reach anyone.

I'll submit another one.

Have a nice afternoon,
Graciela

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I stopped receiving Kudoz, jobs and forums notifications from Proz.com

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »