Mobile menu

Paypal email (Mod: Paypal e-mail address required in ProZ.com profile)
Thread poster: Ben Dooley

Ben Dooley
Local time: 23:27
Japanese to English
Aug 8, 2006

A dumb question, but I'm new to paypal.

When the profile page asks for your paypal emai, do they mean the email you used to sign up for the account, or a special email address you receive from paypal?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Ben

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-08-08 04:57]

Direct link Reply with quote

Hepburn  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 05:27
English to French
+ ...
paypal e-mail address required Aug 8, 2006

It is the address you want your prospective clients to use when they pay you through Paypal. You can have more than one, as long as you certify them correct through the Paypal process. You will be guided on this.

To keep things simple, I have given the email addresses printed on my invoices . As it so happens one of them is a gmail address.

So far as I know, Paypal donesnot issue e-mail addresses but invites you to choose yours. (which you can change quite easily, or cancel, later on.)

Claudette

Ben Dooley
Local time: 23:27
Japanese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Aug 8, 2006

Thanks Claudette. That clears it right up!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Paypal email (Mod: Paypal e-mail address required in ProZ.com profile)

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs