https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/53838-unable_to_upload_new_cv_in_profile.html

Unable to upload new CV in profile
Thread poster: Mike Goeden (X)
Mike Goeden (X)
Mike Goeden (X)
Local time: 11:45
French to English
Aug 23, 2006

Hello everyone,

I'd like to upload my latest CV (pdf) onto my profile, but can't. Anyone know why this might be the case?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lisa Roberts
Lisa Roberts  Identity Verified
France
Spanish to English
+ ...
CV Upload Aug 23, 2006

Hi Mike,

I had exactly the same problem last week - I got round it by uploading it from the 'old format'. You should be able to clink on a link at the top of your profile page which will take you to it.

Good luck!

Renata Rusu
Renata Rusu  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 18:45
Japanese to Romanian
+ ...
Settings Aug 23, 2006

I also had the same problem, but then I discovered that it can be done from Settings>Profile completeness.
Good luck!
Renata

Mike Goeden (X)
Mike Goeden (X)
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Aug 23, 2006

That did it, problem solved. Thanks Lisa and Renata!

Elena Ivaniushina
Elena Ivaniushina  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 12:45
English to Russian
+ ...
not very intuitive... Aug 29, 2006

Just had this very problem as well, and was very frustrated. In particular, the small icon next to the Website, CV line (which supposedly should allow editing) leads to the Contact tab.

It would be more helpful if one could upload the updated CV version in a less convoluted and more obvious way.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to upload new CV in profile

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »