https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/57090-problems_trying_to_make_lists.html

Problems trying to make lists
Thread poster: AnneM (X)
AnneM (X)
AnneM (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:18
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 9, 2006

I am trying to make several mailing lists but cannot find the "add to list" option.

I go to the directory, enter the different options in the filter and get the list of people I am interested in. I then choose "view 100" and check all the people in the list but as far as I can see, there are no more options available to me. There is no "add to list" option.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem with the page?

Thanks for your help.

Richard Creech
Richard Creech  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:18
French to English
+ ...
Me too Oct 9, 2006

I have repeatedly had problems with creating lists. The list function is cumbersome and slow, when one can figure out how to use it at all! I have raised this concern before and really wish someone would do something about it, as I view this as potentially one of the most valuable aspects of proz.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems trying to make lists

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »