Mobile menu

Problem finding personal glossaries
Thread poster: Kim Metzger

Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:56
German to English
Nov 2, 2006

Hi folks - I was just now trying to upload a personal glossary to Wikiwords and was informed that I would first have to convert it to UTF-8.

"Please note:
You should convert your personal glossary to UTF-8 on before importing. If you do not, it may not appear correctly in Wikiwords."

Then I went to my profile to see if I could figure out how to convert it to UTF-8 and discovered that I can no longer find my glossaries in the new profile format.

Can someone let me know what I've overlooked?

Direct link Reply with quote

Russell Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:56
Member (2004)
Italian to English
Found it Nov 3, 2006

Hi Kim

I had a job finding it too. On the Profile page it's on the menu list between Portfolio and Translation Education (unless it's been restored in response to your post).

Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:56
German to English
Personal glossaries Nov 3, 2006

Thank you, Russell. I found it too after I clicked on "Click for standardized information."

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem finding personal glossaries

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs