Support ticket from 14th September
Thread poster: Ruth Martinez

Ruth Martinez  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 6, 2006

First of all, I hope this is the right forum for this, if not please feel free to move my post to the right place.

I submitted a support ticket nearly two months ago (September, 14th) and it hasn't been sorted yet. All I was asking for was to cancel my registration for the Edinburgh Conference, and a refund.

I only got a reply after taking part in a discussion about Proz.com and refunds here: http://www.proz.com/topic/58222.

Shortly after I provided my Paypal details, a member of staff got in touch with me and said the payment had been processed. However, I haven't received it, there's nothing on my Paypal account or inbox, so I let Proz.com know and sent them my details again, just in case. That was 11 days ago and I haven't had a response yet, not even a simple acknowlegment of my messages.

I was wondering if anybody has had a similar issue and how they went about getting it sorted.

Thanks in advance,

Ruth

Direct link Reply with quote

justin C
United States
Local time: 16:56
English
Your refund should be posted, I will contact Cathy Nov 6, 2006

Hi Ruth,

I see that our billing rep stated that your refund was posted to your PayPal account. I will contact her to find out if there was a problem in the refund or if something went wrong.

Best regards,
Justin

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Support ticket from 14th September

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs