Mobile menu

Support ticket from 14th September
Thread poster: Ruth Martinez

Ruth Martinez  Identity Verified
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 6, 2006

First of all, I hope this is the right forum for this, if not please feel free to move my post to the right place.

I submitted a support ticket nearly two months ago (September, 14th) and it hasn't been sorted yet. All I was asking for was to cancel my registration for the Edinburgh Conference, and a refund.

I only got a reply after taking part in a discussion about and refunds here:

Shortly after I provided my Paypal details, a member of staff got in touch with me and said the payment had been processed. However, I haven't received it, there's nothing on my Paypal account or inbox, so I let know and sent them my details again, just in case. That was 11 days ago and I haven't had a response yet, not even a simple acknowlegment of my messages.

I was wondering if anybody has had a similar issue and how they went about getting it sorted.

Thanks in advance,

Direct link Reply with quote

justin C
United States
Local time: 16:47
Your refund should be posted, I will contact Cathy Nov 6, 2006

Hi Ruth,

I see that our billing rep stated that your refund was posted to your PayPal account. I will contact her to find out if there was a problem in the refund or if something went wrong.

Best regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Support ticket from 14th September

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs