Mobile menu

KudoZ points not added to total
Thread poster: Joost Elshoff

Joost Elshoff  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:00
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 11, 2006

Just a question: how long does it take for KudoZ points to be added to my total?

On the 9th I was awarded 4 points for an answer in the English - Spanish category (which is one my pairs of interest) and they still haven't been added to my points total on my profile. (I should be having 102 total, but only have 98).

Where does this go wrong?

Direct link Reply with quote

Ileana M. Pop  Identity Verified
Spain
Romanian to Italian
+ ...
... same problem with my BrowniZ ... Nov 11, 2006

I have the same problem with my BrowniZ points.

I don't have any solution for you, but I wanted you to know that is seems to be a general problem.

CIAO!

Liliana Roman-Hamilton  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:00
English to Italian
common problem Nov 11, 2006

Hi Joost,

The problem has been going on for about 3-4 days. I have the same problem and other members have pointed it out in other forums, I sent a support ticket request yesterday.

So far the problem still persists. I hope that with our messages the staff will do something soon.

Let's see what the new week will bring (or not bring) us...

Have a good week-end.

DDM  Identity Verified
Mexico
Member (2006)
English to German
+ ...
...a possible solution Nov 13, 2006

Hi Joost,

I have been a platinum member since April. However, I have just started answering KudoZ questions on a regular basis and found out that -being a platinum member- you are able to update your KudoZ total in real time. Consequently, a possible solution could be: a platinum membership...;-)

Liliana Roman-Hamilton  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:00
English to Italian
problem should be solved Nov 13, 2006

Joost,

It seems that the problem has been solved. Please take a look at your Kudoz points. Mine have just been updated, so I suppose that everybody else has had a Kudoz update.

Joost Elshoff  Identity Verified
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Mine too Nov 13, 2006

Well, you're right. The problem has been solved.

However, I don't really think the fact that non-paying members experience technical difficulties on-site can be used as a sales pitch to purchase a platinum membership.

Some of us simply can't afford it (yet).

DDM  Identity Verified
Mexico
Member (2006)
English to German
+ ...
... Nov 13, 2006

Joost Elshoff wrote:
However, I don't really think the fact that non-paying members experience technical difficulties on-site can be used as a sales pitch to purchase a platinum membership.

I quite agree with you!

Regards,
Dan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ points not added to total

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs