Mobile menu

Logging problems
Thread poster: Angel Biojo

Angel Biojo
United States
Local time: 23:59
English to Spanish
Nov 13, 2006

It all started about two weeks ago. When I tried to check my mail at Proz as usual, my password was rejected. I tried it over and over with no results. Finally I clicked on the forgotten password link and was given an altogether new password. After that, every time I want to check my mail, I have to go through the same process again, meaning that every time I have to get a new password. Is there any way to go back to my old password?

Direct link Reply with quote

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:59
English to Turkish
Please contact site Support Nov 14, 2006

Hola Angel,

Note that I have moved your topic to " technical support" forum and made it on-topic.

However, in such cases, the best thing to do is always contact the site through a Support ticket, so you can get to the technical people directly and they will look into your problem.

Good luck...

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Logging problems

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs