cotasur
cotasur
Chile
Local time: 06:50
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 29, 2002

Hi,

I\'m sure this is really easy to fix, but I don\'t know how. The problem is that the items listed on the left hand side of the home page are really tiny, as are also the responses to the kudoz questions. What can I do?

Thank you.

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:50
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Using Internet Explorer Oct 29, 2002

Go to VIEW and select FONT SIZE, then click on \"BIG\" or \"VERY BIG\", or even \"MIDDLE\", if you had selected small or very small. As I\'m using german version of MS IE, the english names may vary from the mentioned above, but I\'m sure you\'ll find the right way to fix the problem, if you are using IE.

With other browsers it should be similar, although I do not have any recent experience with them, because I\'m satisfied with IE and do not experiment with the others.

... See more
Go to VIEW and select FONT SIZE, then click on \"BIG\" or \"VERY BIG\", or even \"MIDDLE\", if you had selected small or very small. As I\'m using german version of MS IE, the english names may vary from the mentioned above, but I\'m sure you\'ll find the right way to fix the problem, if you are using IE.

With other browsers it should be similar, although I do not have any recent experience with them, because I\'m satisfied with IE and do not experiment with the others.

Best

Jerzy
Collapse

cotasur
cotasur
Chile
Local time: 06:50
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Nov 2, 2002

Thanks very much Jerzy! I really appreciate your help, and my eyesight also thanks you. As this is the family computer, little hands are always \"experimenting\", but your advice did the trick.

Be well,

Constanza

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

font too small

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »