https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/60868-kudoz_leaders_box_on_the_home_page_shows_leaders_from_language_pairs_other_than_mine.html

KudoZ leaders' box on the home page shows leaders from language pairs other than mine
Thread poster: Niraja Nanjundan (X)
Niraja Nanjundan (X)
Niraja Nanjundan (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:55
German to English
Dec 3, 2006

Hi,

The KudoZ leaders' box on the home page usually shows the leaders in my language pair, i.e. German to English. For the past few days, however, it has been showing leaders from other language pairs but still with the heading "German to English."

A small error, I know, but I think it should be corrected.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Niraja

JaneTranslates
JaneTranslates  Identity Verified
Puerto Rico
Local time: 12:25
Spanish to English
+ ...
Submit a support ticket Dec 4, 2006

Hi Niraja,

In my experience, things like that get quick attention when you submit a support ticket. Maybe you've already done that and just wanted to get this problem out in a forum to let others know, in case the problem's widespread? Anyway, I never hesitate to let the staff know if there's a problem, even a small one, because they want to have everything as near perfect as possible!

Cordially,
Jane

Niraja Nanjundan (X)
Niraja Nanjundan (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:55
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Jane Dec 4, 2006

JaneTranslates wrote:

Hi Niraja,

In my experience, things like that get quick attention when you submit a support ticket. Maybe you've already done that and just wanted to get this problem out in a forum to let others know, in case the problem's widespread? Anyway, I never hesitate to let the staff know if there's a problem, even a small one, because they want to have everything as near perfect as possible!

Cordially,
Jane

Hi Jane,

Thanks for your advice. I didn't submit a support ticket, since I felt it might be a general problem, not one that affects anything to do with me personally. If it's not corrected soon, I will inform the staff, as you suggest.

Best regards,
Niraja

[Edited at 2006-12-04 05:58]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ leaders' box on the home page shows leaders from language pairs other than mine

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »