Mobile menu

spam via Proz.com mail?
Thread poster: lexical
lexical  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 09:06
Portuguese to English
Jan 12, 2007

I don't know if this is the right forum to report this. I've just received an e-mail via OE from faustopunk@hotmail.com with the title "(Proz.com mail) terrorismo a alta velocidade". I deleted it without opening it.

Has anyone else had this e-mail or something similar? How do I go about reporting it to Proz staff, or will the moderators do that?

Direct link Reply with quote

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Profile mail includes the details of the sender Jan 12, 2007

Hi lexical,
Since you deleted the message, there is no info about the sender (they are included in the message itself) so there is nothing we can really do now.
Next time, when you receive a mail via your profile (it is marked [ProZ.com mail] - in square brackets) and you belive it's spam, please forward the message to staff or moderator.

Best,
Magda

lexical  Identity Verified
Spain
Portuguese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Magda Jan 12, 2007

... I'll certainly do that, but please tell me to which address I should forward it.

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Either support ticket or moderators Jan 12, 2007

Hi again,

you can copy the text to a Support Ticket (it will be send to staff) or - especially when it is after working hours - copy and send via profile to any moderator currently online.

This should work

Magda

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

spam via Proz.com mail?

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs