Help! Can\'t read the Kudoz answer to my posting!
Thread poster: Catherine Bolton
Catherine Bolton
Catherine Bolton  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:33
Italian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Nov 14, 2002

I posted a question on kudoz and have just received notice that there\'s an answer. But when I go to the page, I can\'t see anything. At the bottom of the page it says \"1 answer\".

Anybody else having this problem?

Florence Bremond
Florence Bremond  Identity Verified
France
Member (2002)
English to French
+ ...
Answer probably deleted Nov 14, 2002

One answer was probably given, then deleted by the asker himself or herself. You can ask a moderator to check, giving the number of the question.

Catherine Bolton
Catherine Bolton  Identity Verified
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
In memoriam
You're right! Nov 14, 2002

As it turns out, that is indeed what happened. But this brings us to another question. The posting said \"2 answers proposed\" but only one came up.

Perhaps there should be some message saying \"1 answer deleted\" or whatever. With all the site problems there have been lately, I thought this was another glitch.

Michael Deliso
Michael Deliso  Identity Verified
Italian to English
+ ...
kudoz answers Nov 14, 2002

I have had the same problem but in addition I could not log in to the ProZ site. I wrote to the technical support and was told that They\'re having troubles with the Server.

Sami Khamou
Sami Khamou  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:33
Member (2002)
English to Arabic
+ ...
The option to select the right answer was missing Nov 17, 2002

I called technical support. They said there was a problem with the server and they solved it later.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help! Can\'t read the Kudoz answer to my posting!

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »