Mobile menu

Kudoz makes Internet Explorer 7.0 crash
Thread poster: Amandine Turchet

Amandine Turchet  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:00
English to French
+ ...
Jan 16, 2007

When I install the Kudoz bar in Internet Explorer 7.0 and open a new tab in IE, IE crashes because of an issue with the Kudoz add-on. This means I have to disable the Kudoz bar and simply can't use it in IE 7.0. Is there a solution to this problem?

Direct link Reply with quote

justin C
United States
Local time: 02:00
Will look into the issue Jan 16, 2007

Hi Amandine!

Currently the KudoZ toolbar has only been tested and verified to work with Internet Explorer 6, and the FireFox family of browsers.

I will see if there is anything we can do to fix this problem and get back to you here.

Best regards,

Colin Brady
Local time: 03:00
New version Jan 16, 2007

Hi Amandine,

Do you have the latest version? I just posted an update a couple days ago that should have solved this problem. The latest version can be downloaded here:

Amandine Turchet  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:00
English to French
+ ...
Latest version seems to work! Jan 16, 2007

I have downloaded and installed the latest version and it seems to work!

Oh well, I guess my question was a couple of days late! I was waiting for somebody to raise it, but nobody did, so I volunteered... and I did well!

Thanks a lot to you both for your help!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz makes Internet Explorer 7.0 crash

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs