https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/63596-kudoz_makes_internet_explorer_70_crash.html

Kudoz makes Internet Explorer 7.0 crash
Thread poster: Amandine Turchet
Amandine Turchet
Amandine Turchet  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:59
English to French
+ ...
Jan 16, 2007

Hi,

When I install the Kudoz bar in Internet Explorer 7.0 and open a new tab in IE, IE crashes because of an issue with the Kudoz add-on. This means I have to disable the Kudoz bar and simply can't use it in IE 7.0. Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks!

Amandine

justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 03:59
English
Will look into the issue Jan 16, 2007

Hi Amandine!

Currently the KudoZ toolbar has only been tested and verified to work with Internet Explorer 6, and the FireFox family of browsers.

I will see if there is anything we can do to fix this problem and get back to you here.

Best regards,
Justin

Colin Brady
Colin Brady  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:59
French to English
+ ...
New version Jan 16, 2007

Hi Amandine,

Do you have the latest version? I just posted an update a couple days ago that should have solved this problem. The latest version can be downloaded here:

http://www.proz.com/toolbar

Best,
Colin

Amandine Turchet
Amandine Turchet  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:59
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Latest version seems to work! Jan 16, 2007

I have downloaded and installed the latest version and it seems to work!

Oh well, I guess my question was a couple of days late! I was waiting for somebody to raise it, but nobody did, so I volunteered... and I did well!

Thanks a lot to you both for your help!

Amandine

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz makes Internet Explorer 7.0 crash

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »