Mobile menu

Technical difficulty seeing own question
Thread poster: Mary Lalevee
Mary Lalevee  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:27
French to English
Feb 10, 2007

I posted a question yesterday and have received several answers at my email address, but my question does not appear on the list of F/E questions on my Proz home page... I posted a support ticket and received an answer that the problem had been solved but when I checked this morning my question is still not there.

How am I going to be able to answer the "postees"?

[Edited at 2007-02-10 06:47]

Direct link Reply with quote

Chinese to English
It might be the cache file Feb 10, 2007

that's got displayed on your browser, may I suggest that you try deleting the temp files of your browser if you haven't done so? Also, go to your profile and click on "Questions Asked" as it might help bring down a new page from the web server.

Natalie  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:27
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Hi MLalevee Feb 11, 2007

Please note that I moved the thread to technical support forum.

What about your question.

In general you may always reach your asked and answered questions from your profile (KudoZ tab).

Nevertheless, if you want to reach your question from the page with the general list of KudoZ questions ( ) and you don't see it there, please be sure that you have the correct settings and no keywords entered in the 'search' box. Please check the category, field status, term (optional) and other settings. Most probably something has been set wrong.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Technical difficulty seeing own question

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs