Mobile menu

How to ask for a feedback?
Thread poster: Vladyslav Atavin

Vladyslav Atavin
Local time: 21:19
Russian to French
+ ...
Mar 9, 2007

Can anybody tell me please how shall I ask the outsourcer to write a feedback for me?? I cannot manage to find the function to sent the request to him...

Direct link Reply with quote

justin C
United States
Local time: 15:19
You can request a WWA entry by clicking the 'Request entries' link in your profile Mar 9, 2007

Hi Vladyslav,

You can request WWA entries from clients/outsourcers that you have worked by visiting your profile and clicking the 'Request entries' link in the top right hand corner of the page (directly under the 'Willingness to work again' box'). From that page you will be able to send customized requests for WWA entries to send to clients and outsourcers you have worked with.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to ask for a feedback?

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs