Mobile menu

I don\'t receive proz mails
Thread poster: Carolina Lopez Garcia

Carolina Lopez Garcia  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:18
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 6, 2003

I am sorry, don\'t know if this is the right place, but it\'s been already three days since I last receive an email from Proz. I knew I had earned new points when I entered the site. Can anyone tell me if it is a problem of my e-mail or how do I send an e-mail directly to the staff? Thank you in advance,

fnb

Direct link Reply with quote

Jason Grimes
Local time: 00:18
SITE STAFF
Working on the Problem Jan 7, 2003

A few of our users have reported similar problems. It seems to primarily affect users who have their mail delivered to servers in Spain. We are aware of the problem and are working hard to resolve it. Thank you for your patience.

xxxschwensen  Identity Verified
Spanish to Danish
+ ...
No news yet? Jan 9, 2003

I still don\'t receive any questions nor job postings. Are there any news about this porblem? Hope to receive bunches of questions and postings soon!

Best,

Anna

Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
How About Now? Jan 10, 2003

Fainberg and Anna,

My logs show that mail is being successfully delivered to both of you. Does the problem seem to be resolved now?

Spanish to Danish
+ ...
Nope... Jan 10, 2003

No, still no mails...

Best,

Anna

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
...checked your filters? Jan 11, 2003

Bearing in mind that ProZ e-mails are sent out by \'info@proz.com\' and \'proz@proz.com\', is there a possibility that either you or your ISP operate a spam filter that blocks (or filters out) messages sent by \'typical\' addresses such as \'mail@...\', \'info@...\' etc.?

Worth checking the settings in your e-mail client, and double-checking with your ISP.

Jason Grimes
SITE STAFF
Good Thinking Ralf Jan 12, 2003

We\'ve been experimenting with the headers in email notifications recently, and some users\' filters have been caught off guard. Even if that isn\'t the cause of this particular problem, it has affected others. I\'ve added a note to the site status page. Thanks, Ralf.

lidius  Identity Verified
Spain
German to Spanish
+ ...
it's possible, but... Jan 12, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-01-11 10:43, Lemster wrote:

Bearing in mind that ProZ e-mails are sent out by \'info@proz.com\' and \'proz@proz.com\', is there a possibility that either you or your ISP operate a spam filter that blocks (or filters out) messages sent by \'typical\' addresses such as \'mail@...\', \'info@...\' etc.?

Worth checking the settings in your e-mail client, and double-checking with your ISP.

I don\'t receive any Kudoz questions since weeks, but I\'ve received 5 \"answer to your question\" (5.1.2003) and a \"peer agree\" and a \"kongratulations-mail\" (today), and these mails are too info@proz.com.

Curiously, I\'ve received \"answers to my question\", but not my own question, not the question I posted.

So, I\'ve still a problem (the same problem)with mails from Proz.

Nochmal \"sorry about my English\", und vielen Dank für eure Hilfe!

L.

Spanish to Danish
+ ...
I second what Lidius says Jan 13, 2003

My situation is exactly the same.

Best,

Anna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I don\'t receive proz mails

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs