How do I get to read a thread from yesterday ????
Thread poster: Carole Muller
Carole Muller
Carole Muller
Denmark
Local time: 13:58
English to French
+ ...
Dec 12, 2001

I\'d like to go back and read a thread initiated one or two days ago by Werner Patels and with the title \"translations for free\" something to that effect. Now the thread is not anylonger appearing under \"Recent postings\"

When I try to access forums from the Main Page, there are 5-6- \"most recent\" threads in the middle, then above to the left \"See more discussions\" and to the right \"Post New\".

Yesterday, I clicked on something (what???) and ende
... See more
I\'d like to go back and read a thread initiated one or two days ago by Werner Patels and with the title \"translations for free\" something to that effect. Now the thread is not anylonger appearing under \"Recent postings\"

When I try to access forums from the Main Page, there are 5-6- \"most recent\" threads in the middle, then above to the left \"See more discussions\" and to the right \"Post New\".

Yesterday, I clicked on something (what???) and ended on another listing: those were all the threads of the last 2-3 days in chronological order, so it was not the Forums which are organised in categories of types of subjects with the moderator to the right.

How can I access this? There were a few threads that I\'d like to read, but I did not notice the category they might be archived under.
[addsig]
Collapse

Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO) (X)
Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO) (X)
Local time: 07:58
German to English
+ ...
Here it is: Dec 12, 2001

You are looking for this one:

www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&eid_c=22169&topic=785&forum=23&22 - \"KudoZ is not a free translation service\".

Carole Muller
Carole Muller
Denmark
Local time: 13:58
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Dec 13, 2001

Yes, thank you,

Carole
[addsig]

Jacek Krankowski (X)
Jacek Krankowski (X)  Identity Verified
English to Polish
+ ...
Still: How do I get to read a thread from yesterday ? Dec 13, 2001

I also get easily frustrated being unable to easily locate recent threads. Can anyone take this Werner\'s example and take me back to it step by step, please? Do I need to look up all the forums/categories? Needless to say I do not know which one to look for in the first place.

Jacek

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 07:58
SITE FOUNDER
Not a good way right now. Dec 13, 2001

At the moment, there is not a good way to find old threads. The best thing to do is go to the forum main page (accessible from the menu at left) and then look at the dates of last posting. This narrows down the search...but it is still inconvenient.

Sorry, it is on the list of things to do.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I get to read a thread from yesterday ????

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »