Thread poster: Alan Corbo, CT

Alan Corbo, CT  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 17:55
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 3, 2007

Hi,

How are you? I'm fine, bothering you again. I just have a small question: do you know why my rates disappeared from my profile page? I tried to update them, and then they were gone, and I can't get them back in place.

tks

alan

Direct link Reply with quote

Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:55
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

Please submit a Support Request Sep 4, 2007

Hello Alan,

This kind of question needs to be addressed by Site staff. The best way to get their attention is to submit a Support Request. To do so, just click on the link at the top of ProZ.com pages.

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:55
English to German
+ ...
Moving the topic... Sep 4, 2007

...to ProZ.com Technical Support, where the same issue was discussed a few days ago.

Best regards,
Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Rates

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs