Spam via Proz.com Premium Jobs?
Thread poster: Claudia Krysztofiak

Claudia Krysztofiak  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:35
English to German
+ ...
Nov 1, 2007

A company called Translators, Inc. has been sending me the same Premium Job mail for more than one hour over 12 times so far and does not seem to stop.

Could you please check, whether there is a technical problem with the Premium Jobs feature or if someone does not know how to use it correctly and make it stop.

Thank you very much!

Direct link Reply with quote

Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:35
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

For potentially technical issues, please submit a Support Request Nov 1, 2007

Hi Claudia,

The fastest way to get the technical staff's attention is to submit a support request. Could you please do so? There may be other folks who've also been experiencing the same problem as you.

Yolanda Broad

Jason Grimes
Local time: 19:35
SITE STAFF
Duplicate messages should have stopped, sorry for the inconvenience Nov 1, 2007

Hi Claudia,

Some people have received more than one message from the same outsourcer today seeking to add you to their database. These duplicate messages should have stopped now.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We will make some changes to the system to help prevent problems like this from recurring in the future.

I have spoken to the outsourcer in question. They are proud of their good reputation among translators and they do not want to do anything to jeopardize it. They regret that they may have inconvenienced anyone, and have assured me that they will reply to everyone who responded to their inquiry (but only once!)

We are taking steps to prevent this from happening again. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jason

Claudia Krysztofiak  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:35
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you for your fast help! Nov 2, 2007

The mails have indeed stopped now.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Spam via Proz.com Premium Jobs?

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs