Mobile menu

Can't access correctly...
Thread poster: Carvallo

Local time: 04:06
English to Spanish
Dec 3, 2007

What's going on here?

For the first time in my Proz present and past membership life, I can't access Proz' Home Page unless I am logged out; but this way I can't see my language pair. Otherwise, if I log in, I get a number of idle tables taking me nowhere.

Is there something wrong with the site? What can I do?

Thanks very much Proz Staff.

[Edited at 2007-12-04 01:52]

Direct link Reply with quote

Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:06
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

For fastest resolution of your problem, please submit a support request Dec 3, 2007

Hi Tadzio,

Sorry you're having trouble. To make sure this receives prompt attention, please submit a support request.

Yolanda Broad

Marlene Curtis  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:06
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Cant' Access Proz correctly Dec 3, 2007

I can't either.

I either get a translation competition voting page as home page, or have to keep on logging in and out several times to keep logged on. I have already open a ticket but, so far, the problem has not been solved.

Jared Tabor
Local time: 06:06
Thanks for reporting this Dec 3, 2007

Hi Tadzio and malcurtis,

Thanks both of you for reporting this. The problem has been resolved, and you should be seeing everything normally now. If you notice any other problems, please don't hesitate to report them via the support system.

Best regards,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't access correctly...

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs