Thread poster: Georgia Charitou
Georgia Charitou
Georgia Charitou  Identity Verified
Belgium
English to Greek
+ ...
Dec 10, 2007

Good morning everyone,

I was just trying to Join Proz com today. So, I clicked on Join Proz.Com, filled in all the necessary spaces, then it asked me to click on Next in order to pass the order. I did, and then I got a blank page, reading Done at the bottom of the screen. No "your order is now processed/passed", no nothing! I hit back and did it again, same thing. So here I am right now, afraid that I haven't been able to become a member, or that I have charged my card twice!
... See more
Good morning everyone,

I was just trying to Join Proz com today. So, I clicked on Join Proz.Com, filled in all the necessary spaces, then it asked me to click on Next in order to pass the order. I did, and then I got a blank page, reading Done at the bottom of the screen. No "your order is now processed/passed", no nothing! I hit back and did it again, same thing. So here I am right now, afraid that I haven't been able to become a member, or that I have charged my card twice!

I called the support line, but they haven't got back to me....

What should I do?

Can someone describe what should have normally happen with the register process?

Thanks in advance
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:04
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Dec 10, 2007

Hi Georgia,
The best way to contact site staff is to submit a Support Request.

Best regards,
Ralf

Colin Brady
Colin Brady  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 06:04
French to English
+ ...
Support ticket Dec 10, 2007

Hi Georgia,

I have opened a support ticket up for you regarding this issue.

Best,
Colin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Joining problems

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »