Mobile menu

ProZ links don\'t work
Thread poster: Kim Metzger

Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 17:55
German to English
Jun 15, 2001

I\'ve been trying to report a completed job and see how much it would cost to upgrade my membership, but the links provided in the site map don\'t work. Is this a general problem for everyone or is there maybe something wrong on my end?

Direct link Reply with quote

DR. RICHARD BAVRY
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jun 16, 2001

No, my friend, you are indeed not the only one! I have been having precisely the same problems with the links for several days now!

Rich

Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 17:55
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Jun 19, 2001

Quote:

On 2001-06-16 12:45, RICH wrote:

No, my friend, you are indeed not the only one! I have been having precisely the same problems with the links for several days now!

Rich

Thanks for responding. Now I don\'t feel so lonely. Kim

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ links don\'t work

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs