Mobile menu

Trados Order Cancellation
Thread poster: Transilvania
Local time: 07:38
English to German
+ ...
Jan 7, 2008

is it possible to cancel myTrados 2007 order for which I have already paid but not registered or licenced the product so far. (Running still in demo mode). Any chance I can get my money back? I have not received a licence key either. Whom must I contact? Support has not replied to my e-mail inquires for a week? Very difficult communication so far.

[Edited at 2008-01-07 10:43]

Direct link Reply with quote

Drew MacFadyen
Local time: 01:38
Order processing at SDL Jan 9, 2008

Transilvania, please keep in mind that does not process any payments or refunds related to the Group Buy program, our role is to give our members a way to gather as a group for the discounted purchase that we have negotiated.

In terms of contacting SDL I would suggest that you contact their order processing team at

That is a better contact for discussing a possible refund.

Drew MacFadyen

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Order Cancellation

Advanced search

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs