Mobile menu

Password change
Thread poster: xxxSteBe
Local time: 21:58
Spanish to German
+ ...
Jan 15, 2008

Dear technical staff,

while logging in to my account as a full member on January 8th I was told to change my password for reasons of the migration to Unicode (see related FAQ). I changed it using the same sort of characters I already used with my first password and the system accepted it.

So, what is really the difference?

Thanks in advance

Stephan Beck

Direct link Reply with quote

Jared Tabor
Local time: 16:58
Migration to Unicode Jan 15, 2008

Hello Stephan,

The purpose of reconfirming your password was to make sure the character set of your password was Unicode and would be recognized by the system. This procedure helps to avoid possible login problems. Sorry for any inconvenience, and please let me know if you have further questions or need help with anything else.

Best regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Password change

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs