Mobile menu

Adding links to PDF files on ProZ hosted website
Thread poster: Sara Freitas

Sara Freitas
Local time: 18:51
French to English
Mar 21, 2003

I am currently working on my ProZ hosted website, using the file editor and templates available online. (Which is quite a technical feat for someone like me!!) It\'s almost finished, but there\'s just one problem.

I was able to upload some pdf files (my CV and similar stuff) and they are in my directory.

However, when I try to add a link to them they do not appear in the pop-up menu showing available documents in the directory, nor does it work when I manually type in the name of the pdf file.

I also had the same problem with my PayPal button. I added my own button as a graphic, then tried to link it to my PayPal URL. Again, no luck!

Can anybody give me some technical advice?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding links to PDF files on ProZ hosted website

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs