Server not found
Thread poster: Rad Graban

Rad Graban  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:10
English to Slovak
+ ...
Mar 18, 2008

Once again. I thought I got used to it (see my previous post regarding the same thing), but when you are insulted by a member/user of the site and can't defend yourself straightaway (cos' "Server not found" message for 40 minutes), it is VEEERYYYY FRUSTRAITING. Even trying "About" > "Support" gave me the same result: "Server not found".
I'm just raging! Sorry!

AND AGAIN TRYING TO SUBMIT THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!! (Used "return" button to add this comment. It's 00:54. We'll see when it goes through after clicking on "submit" constantly).

Direct link Reply with quote
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 08:10
I'll ask Andrew to take a look Mar 18, 2008

We don't see any trouble on our servers - there may be some networking issue between our two networks...

I'll direct Andrew to this post.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Server not found

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs