https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_training/210536-i02_interpreting_consecutive_level_1.html

For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
I02-Interpreting: Consecutive, Level 1

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "I02-Interpreting: Consecutive, Level 1".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ma.Elena Carrión de Medina
Ma.Elena Carrión de Medina  Identity Verified
Ecuador
Local time: 23:45
English to Spanish
+ ...
Live session... Oct 25, 2011

Hello,
I´d like to know if this webinar will be offered 'live' again some time. I am interested in the knowledge I will gain, but I also would like to have a certificate of attendance.

Thanks in advance,
Elena

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
The course will not be conducted this year, but please stay tuned for updates Oct 25, 2011

Hello Elena,

In the near future, I am afraid, there is no plans to conduct the webinar you are referring to, but you can stay tuned for updates and check for new webinars on the webinar page, http://www.proz.com/translator-training/format/webinar-presentations

Hope this helps.
My bests,
Helen

Ma.Elena Carrión de Medina
Ma.Elena Carrión de Medina  Identity Verified
Ecuador
Local time: 23:45
English to Spanish
+ ...
I am sorry I missed it then... Nov 1, 2011

Dear Helen,

Thank you for your kind answer.
I am very sorry to hear this webinar will not be repeated live again, not in the near future anyway!

You know, just as a suggestion, perhaps Proz can do a little more publicity regarding webinars, for example, you can probably add a small 'window' like the 'featured translator' one, with something like 'Upcoming webinars this week'... or so. I know you have a section for Upcoming ProZ.com offline events and online training se
... See more
Dear Helen,

Thank you for your kind answer.
I am very sorry to hear this webinar will not be repeated live again, not in the near future anyway!

You know, just as a suggestion, perhaps Proz can do a little more publicity regarding webinars, for example, you can probably add a small 'window' like the 'featured translator' one, with something like 'Upcoming webinars this week'... or so. I know you have a section for Upcoming ProZ.com offline events and online training sessions at the bottom of the home page, but maybe some people doesn´t take the time to go all the way down!

Also, is it possible for you all to plan webinars to be conducted in two different dates, just like you do with Trados webinars? In my case, I was very interested to attend this webinar, but I wasn´t able to do it on the date scheduled. If there are two dates available, it gives more chances to participants.

Well, I greatly appreciate all the efforts you are doing in organizing all these training events for us.

Thank you,
Elena
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I02-Interpreting: Consecutive, Level 1

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »