ProZ.com global directory of translation services
 The translation workplace
Ideas

For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
User
Setting up your Translation Business

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Setting up your Translation Business".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Faramarz Hamidi  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:59
Member (2010)
English to Farsi (Persian)
+ ...
Please consider lowering the fees for this training. Nov 20, 2011

It's my suggestion for you to reconsider the fees you are asking for this one hour training. Unless a recognized certificate is provided to attendees at the end, I don't see the reason for such high fees! I understand the information you cover and your own time are both of high value but most freelancers don't yet have a streaming income. It was just a suggestion!

With regards,
Marz

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Soledad Azcona[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Setting up your Translation Business

Across Personal Edition – Free Full Version for Freelance Translators
Across is an integrated CAT tool, which means that you will find everything you need in one place.

Freelance translators receive a full version of Across Personal Edition, a single-workstation version of Across, for free. You are always working in one and the same environment, regardless of whether you would like to create a new project, translate a do

More info »
SDL AutoSuggest Creator Add-on
Speed up manual translations with sub-segment matching

AutoSuggest accelerates translation editing in SDL Trados Studio 2014 through intelligent sub-segment matching suggestions while you type.

More info »