For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Starting to work as a translator, gaining experience, improving services provided, spreading the word

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Starting to work as a translator, gaining experience, improving services provided, spreading the word".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

RosaGS
RosaGS
Brazil
Local time: 15:28
Portuguese to English
About the date Jul 25, 2015

Hello, I wanted to know if this course will only be taught on day 4 or it might be taught on another day also. Thank you!

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Training will be recorded Jul 28, 2015

RosaGS wrote:

Hello, I wanted to know if this course will only be taught on day 4 or it might be taught on another day also. Thank you!

Hello RosaGS,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

Another session will take place in November:
Nov 5 2:00pm GMT http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/12281

Please note that the session will be recorded and even if you do not attend the live session you will get unlimited access to the video and handouts, a certificate of attendance will be issued as well.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Hielyna
Hielyna  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:28
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TimeZone Aug 1, 2015

Hello!
I am having trouble converting the time zone that this webinar will happen. Can you please tell me what time it will start in California.
Thank you so much!
Hielyna

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
TimeZone Aug 3, 2015

Hielyna wrote:

Hello!
I am having trouble converting the time zone that this webinar will happen. Can you please tell me what time it will start in California.
Thank you so much!
Hielyna

Hello Hielyna,

The session will start at 7:00 PDT (GMT-7).
Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Adrienne Stinson
Adrienne Stinson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:28
Spanish to English
Very interested - Not able to attend session Aug 9, 2015

Dear Irene,

I am very excited about getting into translation and feel your course is exactly what I need to take the next step. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend your session on Tuesday. Is there any way to have access to your video lecture, or a summary of the points you make during the live session?

Thank you,
Adrienne

Irene Koukia
Irene Koukia  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 21:28
Member (2008)
German to Greek
+ ...
Very interested - Not able to attend session Aug 9, 2015

Adrienne Stinson wrote:

Dear Irene,

I am very excited about getting into translation and feel your course is exactly what I need to take the next step. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend your session on Tuesday. Is there any way to have access to your video lecture, or a summary of the points you make during the live session?

Thank you,
Adrienne

Hi Adrienne,

You shall receive the Webinar recording and Q&A within a week from the day it takes place. Should you have any additional questions, you are always welcome to contact me, any time

Best regards,
Irene

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Starting to work as a translator, gaining experience, improving services provided, spreading the word

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »