For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free webinar - A beginners guide to SDL Trados Studio 2015

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - A beginners guide to SDL Trados Studio 2015".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Leelia Pekarsky
Leelia Pekarsky
Canada
Local time: 10:29
English to Russian
+ ...
Webinar Question Nov 22, 2015

Hi, I was wondering if this webinar will be recorded and whether it will be possible to access it later on? I might
not be able to attend it on Dec 3.

Thank you

Nathmartin
Nathmartin  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:29
Member (2012)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Course record Nov 23, 2015

Hi,
I would like to know if there will have a recording of the course that we could see after.

Thanks in advance!

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 17:29
SITE STAFF
Recording of the webinar Nov 23, 2015

Hi,

A video for this webinar will be made available for all those who registered for it within 72 hours. Please see http://www.proz.com/faq/5176#5176 for more information.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any doubts at http://www.proz.com/support/ . Thank you!

... See more
Hi,

A video for this webinar will be made available for all those who registered for it within 72 hours. Please see http://www.proz.com/faq/5176#5176 for more information.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any doubts at http://www.proz.com/support/ . Thank you!

Best regards,
Yana
Collapse

R Flowers
R Flowers
United Kingdom
Spanish to English
Webinar recording Nov 25, 2015

I probably will not be able to attend the actual webinar so I have signed up in order to access the video when it becomes available.

Many thanks and I hope this is OK.

K. Mert BAŞOĞLU
K. Mert BAŞOĞLU
Türkiye
Local time: 17:29
Turkish to English
+ ...
Webinar recording Nov 26, 2015

R Flowers wrote:

I probably will not be able to attend the actual webinar so I have signed up in order to access the video when it becomes available.

I'm afraid I have to do the same. I hope it is not a problem and I apologize in advance. Thanks.

Myzaco
Myzaco  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 10:29
Time Nov 28, 2015

How long does this webinar last? Thank you!

Daniel Denizman
Daniel Denizman
Italy
Webinar recording Nov 29, 2015

R Flowers wrote:

same here

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
A video recording of this webinar will be made available for all those who registered Dec 2, 2015

Dear All,

This is a one hour webinar and a video recording of this webinar will be made available for all those who registered for it within 72 hours. So those who register but cannot attend will have access to the video recording afterwards.

Best regads,
Romina

Eva Feldbrugge
Eva Feldbrugge  Identity Verified
Netherlands
English to Dutch
+ ...
Thank you, Romina Dec 3, 2015

I registered but unfortunately I am unable to attend after all and thus a video recording is much appreciated.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Eva

Bilyana Ancheva
Bilyana Ancheva  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
The video recording is still unavailable Dec 5, 2015

Dear All,

I was impatiently waiting for the video to become available for all those of us that couldn´t attend the LIVE and I regret to find out that it is still not available. I think more than 72 hours already passed, what could be the reason why?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - A beginners guide to SDL Trados Studio 2015

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »