1st Annual ProZ.com Translation Contest: congratulations to the second batch of winners announced.
Thread poster: RominaZ
RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 29, 2008

Dear all,

More winners of the 1st Annual ProZ.com Translation Contest: Awakening are now being announced on the contest page.

Other pairs will close as the required number of votes is received and the winners will be announced then.

Congratulations to the winners!

Romina

Adele Oliveri
Adele Oliveri  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:41
Member (2007)
English to Italian
+ ...
Will winners get the blue ribbon? Jan 5, 2009

Hi Romina

winners of previous translation contests have lovely blue ribbons on their profiles. Are winners this time roound going to get a ribbon too?

Thanks

Adele

RominaZ
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Contest winners' recognition in profiles. Jan 6, 2009

Hi Adele,

First, congratulations! In the past winners' profile recognition (i.e. the blue ribbon and the certificate linked to the profile) was shown once the contest had officially finished in all pairs. Voting is still open in some pairs so the contest has not finished officially.

Both the draw among contest winners to award prizes and contest winners' profile recognition will take place after voting closes in all pairs.

However, we are working to make p
... See more
Hi Adele,

First, congratulations! In the past winners' profile recognition (i.e. the blue ribbon and the certificate linked to the profile) was shown once the contest had officially finished in all pairs. Voting is still open in some pairs so the contest has not finished officially.

Both the draw among contest winners to award prizes and contest winners' profile recognition will take place after voting closes in all pairs.

However, we are working to make profile recognition possible on a pair by pair basis. I will let you know if contest winners' profile recognition can be shown before voting closes in all the remaining pairs.

Thanks for your patience.

Romina
Collapse

Adele Oliveri
Italy
Member (2007)
English to Italian
+ ...
Thanks Romina Jan 6, 2009

I was not aware of those policies and I think they are pretty sensible.
There's no rush at all on my side - I was just so excited about this achievement I couldn't wait to display it on my profile page

Have a nice

Adele

RominaZ
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Contest winners' recognition in profiles now possible on a pair-by-pair basis. Jan 8, 2009

Hi Adele,

The contest winner ribbon and certificate are now being displayed in your profile. Please see http://www.proz.com/post/1027600#1027600

Romina

Adele Oliveri
Italy
Member (2007)
English to Italian
+ ...
Thank you Romina! Jan 8, 2009

It looks really cool!
Regards,

Adele

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

1st Annual ProZ.com Translation Contest: congratulations to the second batch of winners announced.

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »