Mobile menu

5th Translation contest
Thread poster: RominaZ

Oct 31, 2007

Dear members,

The Fifth Translation Contest is already underway!

The source texts in this translation contest will be based on a common theme: travel.

Little by little we'll be adding source texts in the languages in which members have expressed their interest.

As of now submissions for the English and Spanish source texts are being allowed. The deadline for submission is November 26, 15 GMT.

You are all invited to make your entries and participate in this translation contest:
You can go solo or pair up with a colleague.

Looking forward to making this the biggest contest yet!

PS: Members interested in suggesting source texts or otherwise collaborating with the organization of the contest should contact me at

Direct link Reply with quote

More source texts in other languages Nov 7, 2007

Dear members,

I am happy to announce that three more source texts have been added to the Fifth Translation Contest: French, Italian and Romanian!

The submission phase is now open in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and Romanian.

Submit your entries here: . I hope to see you in the contest!

Kind regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

5th Translation contest

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs