Announcing a new ProZ.com office in Ukraine
Thread poster: Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 11:08
SITE STAFF
Mar 3, 2009

Dear members,

I am very pleased to announce that ProZ.com now has an office in Kharkiv, Ukraine. The primary function of this office will be to offer support to members during early European working hours, and to extend the languages in which support requests can be responded to (to include Ukrainian and Russian).

Some of you may have already had a support request answered by Helen Shepelenko, who has recently joined
... See more
Dear members,

I am very pleased to announce that ProZ.com now has an office in Kharkiv, Ukraine. The primary function of this office will be to offer support to members during early European working hours, and to extend the languages in which support requests can be responded to (to include Ukrainian and Russian).

Some of you may have already had a support request answered by Helen Shepelenko, who has recently joined the member services and support team. Helen was born and lives in Kharkiv. Joining her now is Yana Dovgopol. Yana is a translator in Spanish to Russian, and is another welcomed addition to member services and support.

There are some site members who have played key roles in establishing this new office. Long time member, moderator, conference organizer and author Oleg Rudavin is to be thanked for his efforts and dedication to the community. Oleg Tulupov and Maksym Kozub have also lent their talents, time and energy to the endeavor.

Thank you to all who have had a hand in setting up the office directly, and thanks to all site members, without whom this would not have been possible.

Best regards,

Jared
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:08
English to German
+ ...
Congratulations! Mar 3, 2009

All the best for Helen and Yana - if anything's unclear, I am sure moderators will be happy to assist.

Best regards,
Ralf

Tetyana Dytyna
Tetyana Dytyna  Identity Verified
Belgium
Member (2008)
English to Ukrainian
+ ...
Good news! Mar 3, 2009

I'm happy to hear that the office has started work. Good luck and best wishes to all members of the team!

NancyLynn
NancyLynn
Canada
Local time: 10:08
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...

Congratulations and all the best! Mar 3, 2009

Wow, this is really good news. It's nice to see ProZ.com grow!!

Nancy

Kristina Kolic
Kristina Kolic  Identity Verified
Croatia
English to Croatian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Great! Mar 3, 2009

It is really good news to hear that ProZ is expanding by placing even more emphasis on support, which was already great.

Our colleagues from the Ukraine should be proud of this achievement. Congratulations and best wishes to all team members!

Yolanda Broad
Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:08
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

A positive addition Mar 3, 2009

of some very fine people. Thanks for letting us know.

Niraja Nanjundan (X)
Niraja Nanjundan (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:38
German to English
Good move Mar 4, 2009

Since the majority of members are based in Europe, I'm sure this will improve services to the community.

All the best to the team in Ukraine!

Niraja

Fabio Said
Fabio Said  Identity Verified
Germany
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Good luck for the new office and staff members! Mar 4, 2009

Definitely, the new office will be a plus for European-based Proz members.

Mira Stepanovic
Mira Stepanovic  Identity Verified
Serbia
English to Serbian
+ ...
Congratulations! Mar 4, 2009

Best of luck!

Wonderful to see ProZ.com in this part of the world

Mira

Gabriela Nikolova
Gabriela Nikolova  Identity Verified
North Macedonia
English to Macedonian
+ ...
Congratulations! Mar 4, 2009

Very nice, I'm very happy for you, best wishes to the team members!

Gabriela

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Announcing a new ProZ.com office in Ukraine

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »