Thread poster: Jared Tabor
Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 06:31
SITE STAFF
Thanks Nikki! Oct 28, 2010

Need last resources posted section in Admin

Hi Jared et al,

It would be great if we could have a section on the Admin page showing the last ten or so resources posted and who posted them please. I have just approved an entry, but need to view it to see if it's OK and to add a photo, but I don't know how else to access it other than trawling through the long list of resources again or typing in the name.

Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll see about getting it added.

Best regards,

Yana

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-10-28 14:33 GMT]

Nikki Graham
Nikki Graham  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:31
Spanish to English
Thanks Yana for quick response Oct 28, 2010

Erik Hansson wrote:

Thanks Jared for informing us about this new feature. One small suggestion: let's introduce a "date stamp" so one could easily see when a book was put on the list and how old the latest evaluation is.

Besides other suggestions made in this thread, could we urgently have this one Erik suggested too? Thank you

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Announcing the ProZ.com dictionary and reference board

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »