Rosa Diez Tagarro
Rosa Diez Tagarro  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:17
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
I'm a bit late but Sep 27, 2004

I'll definitely be here when ProZ is six, and then I'll try to wish everybody Happy Birthday on time!

This site has helped me in many ways. It has provided a few good customers and, most important of all, the feeling that I'm not alone and I can always share any doubt or comment (and I don't mean just KudoZ, but also the Forums, the mods...) with a fellow translator. As a freelancer, I enjoy the company!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PB Trans
PB Trans

Local time: 01:17
French to English
+ ...
Congratulations Sep 27, 2004

Keep up the great work!!

Lillian van den Broeck
Lillian van den Broeck  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 18:17
English to Spanish
+ ...
Applause!!!! Sep 27, 2004

Congratulations to Henry and the team! I feel so happy belonging to ProZ, it has given me very, very much in many ways.

Lillian van den Broeck

Nandini Vivek
Nandini Vivek
German to English
ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE Sep 27, 2004

Hi Henry, I am quite a new user of proz(have been using it on & off only in the last six odd months) and I already feel that this site is indispensable to translators. SO today, I would like to wish all the people who make this wonderful website possible, the very best and all success.

God bless!

Marishka
Marishka
Italy
Italian to Russian
+ ...
Buon Compleanno! Sep 27, 2004

Congratulazioni!

My best wishes and thank to all ProZ.com staff for their commitment and this wonderful and useful site!

Happy Birthday!!!

Marishka
Marishka
Italy
Italian to Russian
+ ...
Marishka Italiano><Russo Sep 27, 2004

Buon Compleanno!

My best wishes and thank to all ProZ.com staff for their commitment and this wonderful and useful site!

Happy Birthday!!!

Teresita Garcia Ruy Sanchez
Teresita Garcia Ruy Sanchez  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 17:17
English to Spanish
+ ...
¡¡¡MUCHÍSIMAS FELICIDADES Y MIL GRACIAS!!! Sep 27, 2004

Thank you Henry for creating a site where everyone shares, helps and can get together. It is a great help for all of us to have a place where we can have all this help and information.
Thank you to all moderators and staff, all of you are doing a great job.
I hope it gets to be a hundred!

Channa Montijn
Channa Montijn  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Happy birthday!! Sep 27, 2004

And thanks for all your good work and input!
Keep up the good work!

Brigith Guimarães
Brigith Guimarães  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 01:17
Member (2003)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Happy birthday again! Sep 27, 2004

It remains little to be said.
I will only say that if I got the courage to launch myself as freelance translator is because ONE day, about 2 years ago, I visited this site.
Since then,
I profited from several jobs and some steady customers,
Met other peers - personally and virtually,
Got professional help through Kudoz
Took great advantage of glossaries

... I could stay on and on...

Next thing I do hope is to meet many of you in pe
... See more
It remains little to be said.
I will only say that if I got the courage to launch myself as freelance translator is because ONE day, about 2 years ago, I visited this site.
Since then,
I profited from several jobs and some steady customers,
Met other peers - personally and virtually,
Got professional help through Kudoz
Took great advantage of glossaries

... I could stay on and on...

Next thing I do hope is to meet many of you in person next November in Oxford, UK!

Muito obrigada, Henry and all the team
Collapse

Silvia Borges
Silvia Borges
United States
Local time: 20:17
Parabéns! Muitos Anos de Muita Prosperidade! Sep 27, 2004

Thanks Henry, thanks Prozians, thanks to all the staff and moderators, for all the support and understanding extended to all of us translators, translators-to-be and curious people, wanting to learn more about the trade.

I was fortunate to learn about Proz.com through an agency that I had done some work long, long time ago, maybe 3 years ago! (LetSpeak - Ft. Meyers, Florida, USA- what wonderful people to work for). Thanks to them as well!

Many, many more years exchangin
... See more
Thanks Henry, thanks Prozians, thanks to all the staff and moderators, for all the support and understanding extended to all of us translators, translators-to-be and curious people, wanting to learn more about the trade.

I was fortunate to learn about Proz.com through an agency that I had done some work long, long time ago, maybe 3 years ago! (LetSpeak - Ft. Meyers, Florida, USA- what wonderful people to work for). Thanks to them as well!

Many, many more years exchanging ideas, thoughts, good wishes and most of all, experience! Five years is only the beginning of things to come...

Silvia Borges
Collapse

Amir Kamel
Amir Kamel  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Congratulations Sep 27, 2004

Dear All,
It is my first time to contribute to Proz.com. But I feel so happy for this wonderful site. I feel it is a very good one and I've read many times at many other sites from many people advising others to subscritbe to Proz.com beczuse it is the full of benefit and it is seriuos, reliable and responsible.

I fell happy because I beong to such a site that everyone admires, respects and love.

I wish Proz.com and all members - including me - best of the best.<
... See more
Dear All,
It is my first time to contribute to Proz.com. But I feel so happy for this wonderful site. I feel it is a very good one and I've read many times at many other sites from many people advising others to subscritbe to Proz.com beczuse it is the full of benefit and it is seriuos, reliable and responsible.

I fell happy because I beong to such a site that everyone admires, respects and love.

I wish Proz.com and all members - including me - best of the best.

amir
Collapse

Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
Hey, I missed our birthday! Sep 27, 2004

I think that we can all keep right on celebrating through the year with such a wonderful workplace to keep coming back to. I am thankful to Henry and all those who helped him put proz on the Internet, and to all members who contribute to making proz a friendly, professional site that has given me much more than I could ever return. Thank you each and everyone of you!!!
See more
I think that we can all keep right on celebrating through the year with such a wonderful workplace to keep coming back to. I am thankful to Henry and all those who helped him put proz on the Internet, and to all members who contribute to making proz a friendly, professional site that has given me much more than I could ever return. Thank you each and everyone of you!!!

Gayle
Collapse

Lexi-tech
Lexi-tech  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:17
Italian to English
+ ...
BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sep 27, 2004

Henry, what can I say that has not been said so far?
For me it was love at first sight with this site (I am not drunk... I am still at work). I have known it and many of the moderators and Henry now for four years.

Thanks again for all.

paola

KathyAnna O
KathyAnna O
Canada
Local time: 20:17
English to Polish
+ ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sep 27, 2004

Dear Henry and everyone,

I came across this site thanks to Lucja Biel, and I just love it.
It really changed my life and much more fun doing translations now.

Thank you Henry for coming up with such a wonderful idea.

Kathy Olszanowski

zulaika
zulaika
English to Italian
+ ...
Congratulazioni! Sep 27, 2004

Thank you Henry, ProZ.com staff and everybody else who has contributed to create such an amazing community. I came across ProZ.com a few months ago purely by chance and I was impressed. It gave me hope, confidence and precious answers to my thousand questions on the world of translations.

Cento di questi giorni!!!
Z.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Congratulations to ProZ.com's moderators, members and staff on our 5th birthday

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »