Thread poster: Gilda Manara
Gilda Manara
Gilda Manara  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 15:00
German to Italian
+ ...
May 20, 2002

I have looked at this job posted today and I have noticed that it is absolutely identical to another offer which is being circulated via a mailing list on Yahoo - Job-trans; just the name of the outsourcer is different. Are two agencies bidding for the same customer? or is somebody just looking for CVs and rates? I think that the colleagues who might want to bid for this post should be informed of this possibility.

Good work to everybody

Gilda

BelkisDV
BelkisDV  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:00
Spanish to English
+ ...
Reply May 20, 2002

I\'m not looking for CV\'s or rates, we\'re bidding for the same customer.

Belkis

Gilda Manara
Gilda Manara  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 15:00
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks for the explanation May 20, 2002

thank you Belvis - I am sure you will understand that it was nothing personal, but it can be disconcerting to read the same message coming from two different persons/agencies.

Gilda

BelkisDV
BelkisDV  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:00
Spanish to English
+ ...
No problem May 20, 2002

I understand your concern, if I had seen it through someone else I\'d think the same thing as you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

E-commerce translation project - English into Italian and German

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »