Garbled text still exists
Thread poster: Silvia Sassone (X)
Silvia Sassone (X)
Silvia Sassone (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
Mar 27, 2006

I have just signed up for a powwow and symbols, etc. still appear. I have not found any option that may correct the problem.
Link: Help convert text to Unicode: Powwow signup note #10810

Allí estaremos... : allí - accented "i" in Spanish with problems.

Thanks for your support.

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 18:05
SITE STAFF
Old site design allowed non-Unicode characters; should be fixed now Mar 27, 2006

Silvia Sassone wrote:
I have just signed up for a powwow and symbols, etc. still appear. I have not found any option that may correct the problem.
Link: Help convert text to Unicode: Powwow signup note #10810

Allí estaremos... : allí - accented "i" in Spanish with problems.

Hi Silvia,

It looks like this problem occurred because you use the old site design and it did not specify to your browser to use Unicode. I have corrected this problem with the old design, please let me know if the problem continues.

Thanks,

Jason

Silvia Sassone (X)
Silvia Sassone (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Mar 27, 2006

Great Jason. Thanks a lot. It's been a problem this question of Unicode. Hope everything goes on wheels from now on.

Best. Silvia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Garbled text still exists

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »