Thread poster: Hepburn
Hepburn
Hepburn  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:15
English to French
+ ...
Apr 4, 2006

The time on my profile page is two hours behind, since we changed to summer time.
I followed the very useful "overview" instructions and went to "contact" to change it: I can see no place where I could to that.
thanks for your help.

Richard Creech
Richard Creech  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:15
French to English
+ ...
Time Zone Selection Feature Needed Apr 4, 2006

I have suggested before that there should be a feature that allows members to select the time zone that times are displayed in.

awilliams
awilliams
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:15
Italian to English
+ ...
there is a way... Apr 4, 2006

I assume you're talking about the new beta (II) profile? Go to the Contacts tab, scroll to the bottom and click Edit all. You can change your time zone there.
Best,
Amy

Hepburn
Hepburn  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:15
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It works Apr 4, 2006

Yes, it works, once you are on your future page, which for me is all uphill, since I have to change the URL of the "page not found" on which I land, when I click on the given link.

Is it not possible to switch back and forward to the new profile once we are in the current-but-to-be-disused one, just to make adjustments more easily?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Changing to the right time

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »