Thierry LOTTE
Thierry LOTTE  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:25
Member (2001)
English to French
+ ...
Oct 23, 2002

At least I made it !

1000 thousand KudoZ points and thus without Google, without Termium, without Altavista !

All by myself !

I do know that all this sounds a little bit childish but I dont\'give a damn... this is just a \"making Whoopee !!\" ( in E flat) and I wish to seize this opportunity to thank all the ones who trusted me during these many many years of difficulties and pains ( just kidding !).

Also I would like to th
... See more
At least I made it !

1000 thousand KudoZ points and thus without Google, without Termium, without Altavista !

All by myself !

I do know that all this sounds a little bit childish but I dont\'give a damn... this is just a \"making Whoopee !!\" ( in E flat) and I wish to seize this opportunity to thank all the ones who trusted me during these many many years of difficulties and pains ( just kidding !).

Also I would like to thank my Producer, the Studios, my partners, The los Angeles academy awards, my scenarist, the script girl, my agent, the cameramen, Microsoft (my sponsor) all the ones who helped me in this great achievement and most particularly my moma

Now I will try \"with a little bit of my friends\" to reach 2000 (mainly to increase my translations rates - as businesses are businesses).

This Msg no needs any kind of replies.

Keep Swinging,

Thierry LOTTE from Barcelona

Collapse

Clair Pickworth
Clair Pickworth  Identity Verified
France
French to English
wow! Oct 23, 2002

And there I was all pleased with myself as I\'d finally passed the 100 mark. Seems a bit pathetic now compared to your 1000...! Oh well, I\'ll make it there one day!

Congratulations anyway, and keep up the \'fuzziness\' (re. posting in French forum) - it makes for some entertaining reading at times !

I can be reasonably pleased with myself - little old me is in the top 30 for the last three months, and hey Arthur, if you\'re out there - you\'re in the top ten ! ... See more
And there I was all pleased with myself as I\'d finally passed the 100 mark. Seems a bit pathetic now compared to your 1000...! Oh well, I\'ll make it there one day!

Congratulations anyway, and keep up the \'fuzziness\' (re. posting in French forum) - it makes for some entertaining reading at times !

I can be reasonably pleased with myself - little old me is in the top 30 for the last three months, and hey Arthur, if you\'re out there - you\'re in the top ten !

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-10-23 06:23 ]
Collapse

Thierry LOTTE
Thierry LOTTE  Identity Verified
Member (2001)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
To Clair PG Oct 23, 2002

Nope ! There are the first 100 pts which are the most difficult to get.

Congratulations to you !

And pls dont\'forget that it took me 16 months to get them !....

Friendly,

Thierry Lotte from Barcelona

Mats Wiman
Mats Wiman  Identity Verified
Sweden
Member (2000)
German to Swedish
+ ...
In memoriam
Mutual satisfaction too!! Oct 23, 2002

Remember:

You helped some 150-300 people to tackle 200-300 difficult terms/phrases

MikeGarcia
MikeGarcia  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
In memoriam
I rejoice with you... Oct 24, 2002

Mon cher Thierry: Having arrived to 1673 kudoz points as of today, sinve July 12t, I know how you feel. Let me share your joy and well deserved proudness, Salut, copain!!!!

MGU

[addsig]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

One thousand kudoz points!

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »