Mobile menu

Rock Baroque
Thread poster: David Rockell
David Rockell
Chinese to English
Apr 22, 2002

Can any friends in Romania tell me what the name of the band that put out an album with this or a similar title is? The music was excellent and inspired me to start learning Romanian (which I now speak very badly). If it is available on CD, then I reckon it is even worth coming on a pilgrimage to Romania . As my friend Doru used to say \"Noroc, No Party\", Romania Rocks! Multumesc!

Direct link Reply with quote

Andrei Albu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 21:47
Member (2002)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Romanian band May 27, 2002

I guess - but am not 100 percent sure - this must be Pro Musica, a Timisoara-based band. It actually no longer exists; its leader, Ilie Stepan, founded another band named \"Ilie Stepan Project\".

Hope I\'m not wrong.

David Rockell
Chinese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks! May 28, 2002

Hi Andrei,

Thanks heaps. I think it is Pro Musica and thanks to you, I will be able to locate the music and start making myself even more unpopular with the neigbors!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucica Abil[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Rock Baroque

Advanced search

Websites for Translators
Build your new website, create a set of compelling graphics or find a new branding path with us.

We help both freelance translators and established translation agencies by applying online marketing strategies in the competitive world of languages. Click below to find out more!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs