Off topic: Contract Linguist _FBI_ romanilor cu cetatenia americana
Thread poster: Marcela MF
| | Marcela MF
Local time: 09:23
English to Romanian
acest job se adreseaza romanilor cu cetatenia americana:
* English and Romanian languages
* United States citizenship
* Willingness to renounce dual citizenship.
* Professional level fluency in a foreign language needed by the FBI.
* Ability to pass a language proficiency test battery, a polygraph examination, and a comprehensive background investigation.
* Available to work 20 hours or more per week, if work is available.
( contract linguist)
[Edited at 2006-01-25 08:21]
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
Contract Linguist _FBI_ romanilor cu cetatenia americana
|Protemos translation business management system |
|Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!|
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
More info »
|memoQ translator pro|
|Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.|
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.
More info »