Off topic: Contract Linguist _FBI_ romanilor cu cetatenia americana
Thread poster: Marcela MF
| | Marcela MF
Local time: 02:38
English to Romanian
acest job se adreseaza romanilor cu cetatenia americana:
* English and Romanian languages
* United States citizenship
* Willingness to renounce dual citizenship.
* Professional level fluency in a foreign language needed by the FBI.
* Ability to pass a language proficiency test battery, a polygraph examination, and a comprehensive background investigation.
* Available to work 20 hours or more per week, if work is available.
( contract linguist)
[Edited at 2006-01-25 08:21]
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
Contract Linguist _FBI_ romanilor cu cetatenia americana
|Protemos translation business management system |
|Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!|
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
More info »
|You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.|
How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!
More info »