tonydtp
United States
Local time: 20:01
English to Russian
+ ...
Feb 18, 2002

Дамы и Господа!

Разрешите попросить Вас об услуге:

Я хотел бы найти он-лайновые базы данных переводческих агентств (т.е. их списки, размещенные на Интернет-страницах), которые выполняют заказы по переводу с Русского и на Русский. Если у Вас есть URLs (web add
... See more
Дамы и Господа!

Разрешите попросить Вас об услуге:

Я хотел бы найти он-лайновые базы данных переводческих агентств (т.е. их списки, размещенные на Интернет-страницах), которые выполняют заказы по переводу с Русского и на Русский. Если у Вас есть URLs (web addresses) таких списков, то, пожалуйста, сообщите.

Thank you very much,

Anthony Martin

[email protected]
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 05:01
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Простой вопрос. И сложный. Feb 18, 2002

В принципе, любому переводческому агентству, даже тому, которое на своей web-странице заявляет, что выполняет переводы только с японского на хинди, время от времени требуется переводчик с русского или на русский. Так что никогда ничего нельзя предвидеть заранее. Русские пер�... See more
В принципе, любому переводческому агентству, даже тому, которое на своей web-странице заявляет, что выполняет переводы только с японского на хинди, время от времени требуется переводчик с русского или на русский. Так что никогда ничего нельзя предвидеть заранее. Русские переводы требуются многим из тех агентств, которые перечислены в Translation Agency Blue Board (http://www.proz.com/?sp=agency_list&eid_c=4490&start_number=0).

Существует также Alex Eames\' list of translation agencies (в настоящее время там около 1800 агентств с адресами e-mail):

http://www.translatortips.com/

Collapse

Natalie Sanadze
Natalie Sanadze  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:01
Member (2023)
English to Russian
+ ...
WELCOME Feb 18, 2002

Это не совсем то, что вы запрашивали, но милости просим на http://perevod.al.ru/

Alexandra Tussing
Alexandra Tussing  Identity Verified
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
Pay attention!!! Feb 19, 2002

Dear colleagues,

I don\'t mean to be excessively suspicious; however, this gentleman has no information in his profile and the question arises: what is he trying to achieve? I am always a little uneasy providing detailed information about my contacts to a person whom I don\'t know and who may (of course, not necessarily) have less than noble intentions.

With warmest regards to all colleagues,

A.T.

tonydtp
tonydtp
United States
Local time: 20:01
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hi Rusinterp Feb 19, 2002

Just didn\'t create the profile so far...

Anthony

Quote:

On 2002-02-19 00:06, Rusinterp wrote:

Dear colleagues,

I don\'t mean to be excessively suspicious; however, this gentleman has no information in his profile and the question arises: what is he trying to achieve? I am always a little uneasy providing detailed information about my contacts to a person whom I don\'t know and wh... See more
Just didn\'t create the profile so far...

Anthony

Quote:

On 2002-02-19 00:06, Rusinterp wrote:

Dear colleagues,

I don\'t mean to be excessively suspicious; however, this gentleman has no information in his profile and the question arises: what is he trying to achieve? I am always a little uneasy providing detailed information about my contacts to a person whom I don\'t know and who may (of course, not necessarily) have less than noble intentions.

With warmest regards to all colleagues,

A.T.

Collapse

Natalie
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Судя по регистрационному номеру - аж 29812 - Feb 19, 2002

Энтони/Антон только что зарегистрировался на сайте и лишь начинает свою деятельность, так что, по всей видимости, он просто еще не успел внести информацию о себе. Думаю, он вскоре это сделает. Энтони/Антон, представьтесь, пожалуйста!

Natalie
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Эндрю, Feb 25, 2002

я случайно наткнулась на вот это:

http://directory.google.com/Top/Business/Business_Services/Translation_Services/European/Eastern_European/Russian_and_Ukrainian/

Взгляните, может, это Вас заинтересует.

Успехов,

Наталия

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Агентства по переводу с Русского и на Русский

Translation news in Russian Federation

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »