Mobile menu

Russian fonts
Thread poster: Maja Paovic
Maja Paovic
Local time: 08:05
English to Croatian
+ ...
Dec 3, 2003

I am having problems with reading Russian letters and writing in Russian on this site. All that I get are some kind of hieroglyphs. What should I do. I can open pages in Russian language, all but this one. Why is that so? Could someone help me. Thanks in advance

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalia Barilo
Italian to Russian
+ ...
Natalia Barilo Dec 3, 2003

In case you work with WINDOWS,
it's very easi - you should change your code on the desk: in VIEW you should change CODE. To read russian you need Cirillic (Windows) if you are working with windows.
Hope I helped You

Maja Paovic
English to Croatian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Dec 3, 2003

Thank you very much. I was puzzled because Now I have realized that instead of Cyrillic (Windows) I checked some other kind of Cyrillic and the text wasn't legible. Thanks

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Russian fonts

Advanced search

Translation news in Russian Federation

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs